Dr. Jart + Dermask Ultra Jet Porecting Solution is a charcoal-infused bubbling sheet mask that cleans away impurities and significantly reduces the visibility of pores. The special formula facilitates the bubbling action that allows penetrate deep into the skin to purify and detoxify skin. Regular usage allows to control sebum production and tight enlarged pores for healthier clearer skin. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- After cleansing, massage Step 01 Ampoule Pack onto skin to nourish.
- Open Step 02 Rubber Mask pouch.
- Carefully remove the film, place the mask on your face, and gently press.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining ampoule into skin.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, Iris Ensata Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Asparagus Officinalis Stem Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tromethamine, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Laureth-7,1, 2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propanediol, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Butyl Avocadate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Propyl Gallate, Caffeine, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- For external use only.
- Do not use damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.