Benton Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream
Benton's Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream moisturizes hands with 20% Shea Butter and Coconut oil. The hand cream quickly sinks in to hydrate and nourish skin and cuticles without feeling sticky or oily.
- Apply an appropriate amount to hands and rub into skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua(Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(20%), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(3%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.