Huangjisoo Pure Daily Foaming Cleanser Anti-Pollution is made up of 99.5% vegetable material like Schisandra and does not irritate the skin. Schizandra Chinensis fruit extract is an antioxidant that cleanses and neutralizes skin contaminants. Cactus fruit, lavender, and broccoli vitamins help protect, strengthen and rejuvenate the skin.
- Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck
- Gently massage into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel
Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Water, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Extract, Trehalose, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero Ginseng) Root Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Propanediol, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Viola Odorata Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.